IONTO STEAM CONCEPT PEEL
PEEL HERBAL & AROMA STEAMER
IONTO STEAM CONCEPT PEEL 8117.8312
The FACIAL STEAMER CONCEPT PEEL offers you not only the patented steaming technology but also the special PEEL function. This makes the treatment more efficient and effective.
• 80cm Long Ergonomically Adjustable Steam Pipe
• With Integrated Peel Function (Skin Cleansing and Peeling Brush Massage)
• Time Setting Up To 30 Minutes
• Memory Function for Steaming
• Three Speed Soft Steam Memory
• Steam Amount Regulation 50%/100%
• 5 Easy-Running, Lockable Castors
• Integrated Face & Body Brush
• Built in Herb Sieve
• Quick Heating & Instant Steam
• Electronic Control Panel
• Fully Adjustable Steam Pipe
• 2 ½ Litre Plastic Water Tank
• Easy Refill
• Safe & Easy to Operate
• Automatic Timer & Shutdown
• Environmentally Friendly
• Energy Saving
The rotating brush removes makeup quickly and thoroughly than it is possible by hand and offers everything that clients want. Gentle massage and a professional cleansing routine that’s delicate even on sensitive skin.
The certified beauty filament bristles of the peeling brushes remove excess skin cells and hornification quickly, thoroughly and without any action of acid. The blood circulation is stimulated in a natural way and prepares the skin perfectly for the subsequent care products.
Our goal is that our customers always work with the best materials and the latest technology. Therefore our brushes are made with extremely high-quality certified filament bristles.
- MADE IN GERMANY
- Certified beauty filament bristles
- Skin-friendly and safe
- For permanent use in the salon
|Electrical connection||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Fuse||2 x 6,3 AT|
|Dimensions||W 54.8 X H 93.4 X D 42 cm|
|Length of steam pipe||80 cm|
|Filling volume water tank||2.5 litres|
Facial steamer concept herb and aroma steamer with patented STEAM technology, electronic control with integrated PEEL function.
The FACIAL STEAMER CONCEPT PEEL can be upgraded with other modular devices to a universal treatment station. Everything you need, you will find in the mounting kit STEAM CONCEPT MODULAR, which is attached to the side of the tripod.
Accessories to be ordered separately