The NEOGEN™ EVO is the next generation of plasma technology in , launched by Energist, purposely designed for Dermatologists and Aesthetic Doctors who want to stand out from their peers.
- Skin Resurfacing
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Skin Regeneration
- Severe And Fine Wrinkle Reduction
- Acne Scarring
- Precancerous Lesions
- Photo Damage
- For Face, Neck And Body
Clinically proven technology
Over 50,000 Nitrogen Plasma treatments have now been performed worldwide, 30 IRB clinically
controlled studies carried out and 7 indications have been cleared by the FDA.
Meeting patient expectations
Physicians can customise settings to meet their patient's attitude to results and downtime, with
treatment protocols ranging from a 'pain free, no downtime' treatment to the equivalent of a full
Equivalent to full ablative results but only 50% of the downtime
For those patients who seek demonstrable improvements, the NEOGEN™ EVO delivers results
comparable to a full ablative treatment but with the safety and healing profile of a non-ablative
Treating multiple conditions simultaneously
The entire skin surface is regenerated with no untreated islands, contributing to improved tightening,
colour, texture and tone, as well as the removal of pre-cancerous skin lesions.
Deep tissue remodelling
Post treatment, the epidermis acts as a natural dressing to provide protection and speed up healing
compared with lasers which have inherent complications and risk.
Safe and precise alternative to blepharoplasty and facelift
Plastic Surgeons can offer their patients a non-surgical alternative, or a complementary treatment to
enhance the improvement of their cosmetic surgery.
Increased skin permeability
Post treatment, there is an increased permeability of the skin barrier allowing increased absorption of
topical preparations through the skin, enabling faster recovery and combination therapies.
Unique deep tissue remodelling with rapid healing
Nitrogen Plasma technology delivers controlled heating to the skin architecture stimulating a significant physiological response, without creating an open wound. Unlike ablative technologies, there is no epidermal vaporisation or charring caused at the time of treatment.
The unique energy delivered by NEOGEN™ EVO is non-fractionated and not dependant on a chromophore for its uptake. This provides uniform energy absorption, ensuring consistent treatment of the skin. At high energies it also supports significant tightening.
NEOGEN™ EVO converts nitrogen gas into plasma energy, the fourth state of matter. The plasma emerges from the hand piece in controlled pulses and rapid heating of tissue occurs as it gives up its unique thermal energy to tissue.
No open wounds
The treated photodamaged layers undergo a controlled thermal modification, whilst remaining intact. This creates a natural dressing to provide protection and speed up healing. At high energies the epidermis sheds, but only after a new, healthier skin architecture is formed beneath.
Treats the whole architecture
Treating the entire skin structure ensures optimal results as the entire surface is regenerated with associated neocollagenesis and neoelastogenesis. No islands of untreated skin remain. Clinical studies show significant tightening – an average of 22% improvement in upper eyelid tightening (JOCD 7, 169-179, 2008).
NeoGen unique energy dependant effect
Between the Zone of Thermal Damage (ZTD) and the Zone of Thermal Modification (ZTM), a line of cleavage becomes evident, where the new epidermis forms. NEOGEN™ EVO uniquely enables the practitioner to control the depth of this line of cleavage by adjusting the level of energy delivered to the skin.
|Power:||100 – 120 / 230 Vrms – 50/60 Hz – 650 Va|
|Energy Output:||Pulsed nitrogen plasma – 1.0 – 4.0 Joules|
|Repetition Rate:||1.0 – 2.5Hz|
|Dimensions:||470 x 430 x 1060mm|
|Gas Requirement:||Medical Grade Nitrogen|
|System Weight:||18kg / 40lb|
|Trolley Weight:||25kg I 55lb (excludes gas tank)|
|Ambient Environment:||0 to 40 Celsius|
|Relative Humidity:||30 to 75%|
|Atmospheric Pressure:||70.0 to 106.0 kpa|
NEOGEN™ EVO Nitrogen Plasma System
NEOGEN™ EVO Nitrogen Plasma System Brochure
TRANSFORMING THE TREATMENT EXPERIENCE
When a patient undergoes a NEOGEN™ EVO treatment, in addition to their specific need, they also benefit from a number of secondary effects unique to a Nitrogen Plasma treatment:
- Multiple conditions are treated at the same time.
- The whole skin architecture is treated.
- The skin remains intact creating a natural dressing to provide protection which promotes fast healing.
These unique secondary effects will provide increased customer satisfaction as a result of:
- Improved skin quality – texture, colour, tone and tightening.
- Fewer complications and risks compared with lasers.
- Treatments create a healthy, natural, lustrous appearance.
- No line of demarcation compared with fractional procedures.
- Longevity of results – elastosis continues to decrease for at least 1 year.
- Plasma leaves 3D collagen not flat collagen.
- Gold standard results around the eyes and mouth areas.
- Significantly less downtime due to protected healing.
Treat multiple conditions at the same time. Pain free, No Surgery, No Downtime
EXCELLENT RETURN ON INVESTMENT
A fast return on your investment is ensured as the NEOGEN™ EVO brings your clinic a number of revenue generating capabilities:
- A spectrum of treatments to meet your patient’s expectations.
- Breadth of patients that can be treated (Skin Types I to V).
- Offering patients something new, exclusive, unique and highly efficacious.
- Single high energy treatments at a premium price.
- Courses of low energy treatments.
- Low running costs (consumable nozzles and occasional nitrogen gas refill) equivalent to less than 5% of treatment price.
- Bespoke user interface – password protected dual user login; Senior staff can be setup to use high energy, whilst junior staff can only use lower energy. This enables the system to be fully utilised by appropriate staff safely.
- The system is supported by one of the best warranty packages in the industry.
- No requirement to wear goggles or operate within a controlled room.
- The NEOGEN™ EVO is Medical CE approved, manufactured in the UK, and subject to rigorous quality and manufacturing standards.
STAY AHEAD OF THE WAVE
Nitrogen Plasma is believed to be the 'future technology' of the medical aesthetic industry.
- Over 50,000 Nitrogen Plasma treatments have been performed worldwide to date.
- Over 30 IRB reviewed clinical studies and many pre-clinical studies support this advantageous clinical efficacy and safety profile.
- 7 FDA cleared indications to date. More to follow.
- The Nitrogen Plasma user community is growing in size and capability every day, fuelled by dramatic clinical results and patient satisfaction.
- Our Clinical Team, Key Opinion Leaders and users continue to grow their knowledge and capability as they explore the full potential of this unique technology.