Benefits of the Infinity LED Light Therapy
RED LIGHT (635nm): Accelerates Cell Metabolism, Anti-Aging, Produces Collagen, Improves Skin Elasticity
GREEN LIGHT (560nm): Improves Oily Skin, Treats Acne, Stimulates Lymph Glands, Reduces Swelling
BLUE LIGHT (415nm): Anti-Bacterial, Acne Healing, Reduces Inflammation
YELLOW LIGHT (635nm & 560nm): Accelerates Blood Flow, Lymph Circulation, Improves the Skin Tone
PINK LIGHT (635nm & 415nm): Accelerates Cell Metabolism, Skin Rejuvenation, Skin Firming, Anti-Aging, Improves Skin Structure
INFRARED LIGHT (830nm): Improves Wound Healing, Pain Relief
ALL SKIN TYPES – NON ABLATIVE – NO DOWNTIME
Advantages of the LED Light Therapy
- 3 Large Easily Adjustable Face/Body Panels (180pcs Extra-Large LED)
- 9W/LED, Strongest Energy Output
- Multi-Language Option
- Easy Touch Screen Application with Standard mode and Professional mode
- 7 Preset Treatment Modules for Face & 2 for Body
- Optional Professional Treatment Mode, full Customisation
- Combined Wave Length Option (Pink & Yellow)
- Hand-Free Device
- Stable & Easy to Manoeuvre
- Multiple Treatment Options
- Pain-Free & Non-Invasive
- Excellent Device for Pre & Post Care
- Safe Interlock Design
- No Consumables
LED THERAPY FOR WOUND REPAIR
LED Therapy is essential in increasing cell metabolic function to assist in the faster recover of wounds. The LED Light operates at various wavelengths to target different depths of injured skin, tissue and bone and assist in accelerating the healing process as well as alleviating pain and swelling associated with injury.
Some of the benefits of LED Therapy for Wound Repair are: –
- Reduces pain in the injured area
- Increases circulation by increasing formation of new capillaries which speed up the healing process in damaged skin by carrying more oxygen and nutrients which are required for healing to the injured area.
- Stimulates the production of collagen in connective tissue to increase strength and flexibility. Collagen is an essential protein used to repair damaged tissue and replace old tissue.
- Increased collagen in the skin also lessens the production of scar tissue in damaged skin.
- Stimulates the formation of collagen fibres and fibroblast activity to aid the tissue repair process in the connective tissue. This aid immensely in the healing process of wounds, ulcers and inflamed tissue.
- Increase lymphatic activity – swelling can be evacuated at a faster rate facilitating toxin removal and improving circulation
- Stimulates the release of ATP which carries energy to the cells allowing the body to eliminate waste products faster. This promotes healing and cell renewal.
- Induces thermal effect which is used to kill bacteria and disable viruses.